Face biometrics is used to identify users from access control lists and verify their identity. Our access control solution
facilitates user management at runtime and allows users to be enrolled on-the-fly by video capture.
This technology yields excellent performance despite partial occlusions of the face, the use of glasses, scarves or caps, changes of facial expression, and moderate rotations of the face. Moreover, it does not allow users to be impersonated using photographs.
Biometric technology is the perfect solution to control the access of users to physical locations such as buildings, offices, datacenters or restricted security areas in general.
• Completely automatic technology
• Works properly on changes of facial expression, illumination, beard, glasses, scarves and caps
• Subjects can be enrolled from one or more photos or videos
• Maximum efficiency when trained with several photos or videos
• Users cannot be impersonated using photographs
• Integration API available
• Automatic subject enrollment function
• Allows for whitelists and blacklists
• configurable (control based on time-frames, sequentiality, etc.)
• Compact, flexible system with multilingual management
• Alarms can be exported to PDF format and visualized on remote mobile devices
VERSATILE AND PRACTICAL VERIFICATION
|Type of identification||Face, contactless, on the move and at a distance|
|Database performance||One out of 500,000 user search in real-time with a conventional PC|
|Video capture resolution||High definition|
|Face resolution||Faces from 70 x 70 pixels, recommended 100 x 100 pixels|
Optimal up to 30º, either horizontal or vertical
Easy integration with other software, exportable alarms