Face biometrics is useful as a means of detecting and identifying an individual, but it is also an excellent tool for learning more about your customers. With facial analysis technology it is possible to classify individuals based on their physical appearance and then use that information for interactive, targeted marketing.
Our facial marketing solution extracts an individual’s characteristics such as age range, gender, ethnicity, use of glasses (including tinted lenses), and facial expression. This technology yields excellent performance with frontal or almostfrontal faces.
Herta’s facial marketing provides enormous added value to advertising systems, by assessing the segmentation of the target audience. This way, advertisements are projected to the actual targets of a campaign.
• Extraction of features and multiple face detection in real-time
• Image, video, or live capture
• Automatic and non-invasive technology
• Multiple user characteristics (age range, gender, ethnicity, use of glasses)
• Integration API available
• Segmentation of objective targets
• Smart selection of advertisements
• Adaptation of content to the audience
• Continuous acquisition of customer statistics
|FACIAL ANALYSIS FOR TARGETED MARKETING|
|Type of identification||Face, contactless, on the move and at a distance|
|Video capture resolution||High definition|
|Face resolution (width)||Minimum 50 pixels, optimal from 100 pixels on|
|Face rotation||Optimal up to 15º, either horizontal or vertical|